No Limit Coin: Daily Crypto Fantasy Sports
No Limit Coin
Sector: Gambling/Fantasy Sports
Circulating Supply: 208,510,628 NLC2
Current Price: $0.03
Market Cap: $9,772,789 USD
Basic Website Link: https://nolimitcoin.org/#home
Sports Offered: Football, Baseball, Soccer, Hockey, Basketball, Crypto, MMA, and Cricket
How to buy NLC2: Currently you can buy NLC2 on the website with Bitcoin, Litecoin, Visa, or Alipay.
What is it?
No Limit Coin essentially is the Draft Kings of crypto. Powered by the native currency NLC2, users can build teams to compete in fantasy sports. What is very unique and innovative about No Limit Coin is that it is the first fantasy crypto platform. (Speculation but I think there is a high chance No Limit Coin merges with an established daily sports betting platform such as Draft Kings)
- Instant Transfers of NLC2
- Ultra-Low Transaction fees (around 0.0001 NLC2)
- Proof of Stake (Staking your coins earns more coins)
- Worldwide Fantasy Sports Platform
- No Rake Poker Platform (Winners keep their earnings)
- Low Rake Fees (Any fees are supposedly 50% less than competitors)
For anyone that has wanted to learn crypto and test their hand at building a crypto portfolio without the risk, No Limit Coin is for you. Obviously users have the chance to spend money to build their fantasy crypto teams but No Limit Coin also offers free contests frequently with substantial payouts. No Limit Coin potentially can help bridge the knowledge gap for those people that are interested in crypto but don’t have the time or money to get the full experience.
- Create an account on the No Limit website (You receive 10 NLC2 coin to spend if you use this link)
- Verify your email
- Navigate to “My Teams” and click “Create Team”
- Enter your desired team name and click “Create Team”
- Navigate through the coins that you can select and click “Draft” on the 5 coins you wish to add to your team. The Coins will show up on the right side of the screen on your “roster”
- Click “Save”
- Navigate to the “Contests” drop down and select “Lobby”
- Find the contest you wish to enter your team in, you can select a contest with a “Buy-in” or you can navigate to the “Free” section where you can enter for free with the chance to make some money
- Click “Enter” on the contest you wish to enter your team in
- Make sure that the team you have selected under “Enter Contest” is the correct team, than simply click “Enter Contest” and you’re in! Check back later and see how you did!
Overall No Limit Coin looks very promising as one of the first applicable use cases for cryptocurrencies for average people. No Limit Coin has the potential to either disrupt the fantasy sports scene or to partner with a major established platform such as Draft Kings or Fan Duel.
No Limit Coin (NLC2): NfsJvjyPU88ySZFKR6GGTuZD3ixmjpsrxL